Reducing an ASC's Accounts Receivable By 50% Via Two-Way Texting
Many Dialog Health clients implement our two-way text messaging platform with a specific objective in mind. It's only a matter of time before most of these clients begin leveraging two-way texting to tackle other challenges.
For example, we work with an ambulatory surgery center (ASC) that initially invested in our solution to reduce its patient no-shows. After witnessing success in this area, the facility began using the real-time text messaging feature to send polite, carefully crafted payment reminders to those patients with outstanding account receivable (A/R) balances.
It didn't take long for the ASC to see significant results, including the following:
• Reduction in outstanding A/R balance by more than 50% in just six weeks.
• Reduction in time-consuming phone calls and costly reminder invoice mailings.
• Improvement in patient communication. The well-worded text message provided payment options and included a link to an online payment site.
• Increase in efficiency. The easy-to-use, cloud-based platform supports the sending of hundreds of texts in minutes.
• Increase in staff satisfaction since team members had more time to focus on other tasks.
This surgery center is now exploring even more ways to drive financial, clinical, and operational improvements through our solution. We're excited to see how the Dialog Health platform continues to transform the ways businesses communicate with their customers.
Want to learn more about how easy it can be to reduce your facility's A/R balances, decrease communication expenses and improve other pain points?