When human resources (HR) departments have access to text messaging, they gain the most effective channel to deliver communications and education concerning open enrollment, onboarding new employees, health and wellness offerings, and numerous other initiatives. We're seeing clients take full advantage of their texting capabilities to share timely, critical information with a majority of their employees, all while driving engagement.
Below are 10 actual examples* of how one hospital's HR department is using texting for the important, the day to day, the mundane, and the fun.
1. "Friendly reminder, Benefits Open Enrollment ends Friday. Click here for more info: https://bit.ly."
2. "The Culture of Safety Survey window is open thru the end of the month. Click here to complete your survey today: https://bit.ly"
3. "Happy Employee Appreciation Day! You are invited for a sweet treat today! Time: 3P - 6P Location: Valet Parking Lot. We appreciate all that you do!"
4. "Calling all RNs! If you know of an RN looking for a change, plz share with them this link to attend our RN Open House this Wednesday: https://indeedhi.re/"
5. "Good Morning! Today is the deadline for eligible team members to receive their booster! Clinic is open from 7:30A to 2P in 6th Floor Dining Room, no appt needed."
6. "Calling All Veterans! If you're a veteran, please click on this link so we may recognize you at this year's Veterans Day celebration: https://bit.ly/"
7. "Did you miss the in-person town hall sessions last week? Not to worry! Click here to view highlights discussed: https://bit.ly/"
8. "Looking to access your W2 electronically and print out a copy yourself? Click here to find out how: https://bit.ly/"
9. "Want to save $ on your medical premiums in 2022? Click here to schedule your onsite biometric screening: https://bit.ly/"
10. "Know an RN who demonstrates excellent care to our patients? Click here to nominate for one of our RN Excellence Awards: https://bit.ly/"
Want to learn what two-way text messaging from Dialog Health can do for your HR department? Schedule a demo today!
*Messages have been edited for clarity and anonymity.